Eagles in the a.m.: Dec. 14
FROM THE FRIDAY INQUIRER
- The Eagles reached a new level of futility in a 34-13 loss to the Bengals.
- The idea of a two-headed monster at running steam is losing steam because of Bryce Brown's fumbling, writes Jeff McLane.
- Poor play-calling is hurting Nick Foles' development, writes Phil Sheridan.
- The defense is improving, but the offense isn't helping, writes Bob Ford.
- Observations and ruminations from Thursday's loss.
FROM BIRDS' EYE VIEW
- Jeff McLane's up-down drill.
- Andy Reid confirms he's going to stick with Nick Foles.
- The Eagles agree to pay Mike Patterson $150,000, writes Jeff McLane.
- Michael Vick was cleared by an independent neurologist.