Just in time for the holiday travel rush, Condé Nast Traveler announced the 10 Best & 10 Worst Airports in America, as selected by over 77,000 readers who voted in the 2014 Reader's Choice Awards. Not surprisingly, the largest and most-highly-trafficked airports in the country do not fare well. The best? Look no farther than the mid-size cities. Here are the
10 Best Airports in America
. Read more, and see the 10 worst (yes, Philadelphia makes the list), at cntraveler.com.
1. Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
2. Tampa International Airport (TPA), Fla.
3. Portland International Airport (PDX), Ore.
4. Long Beach Airport (LGB), Calif.
5. John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA), Calif.
6. Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), Fla.
7. T.F. Green Airport, Providence (PVD), R.I.
8. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), Texas
9. Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU), N.C.
10. Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)