* This Sunday may be Dad's day, but you can make his evening the night before at Patou Restaurant et Bar (312 Market St., 215-928-2987) or Bistro St. Tropez (2400 Market St., 4th floor, 215-569-9269), where he can enjoy a free rib-eye steak dinner. On Sunday, Dad gets a filet-tip sandwich at Bistro.
* Thought you couldn't afford to eat at Le Bec-Fin (1523 Walnut St., 215-567-1000)? During July, Chef Georges Perrier is offering a four-course tasting menu for . . . whatever you think it's worth. Yup, you set the price. The offer is available at 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday at the Chef's Table.
* Celebrate and sample the wines of Crossing Vineyards of Bucks County at the Market at Comcast Center (1701 John F. Kennedy Blvd.), noon-5 p.m. Saturday.
* Calling all barbecue-lovin' inventors. Lifetime Brands is looking for new barbecue and outdoor entertaining utensils and gadgets. Lifetime is working with Edison Nation Live Product Search (www.Edison
Nation. com), which connects inventors and manufacturers. Each idea submission is $25. Winners receive a $2,500 prize and a percentage of sales.
* Grab a picnic basket, herd the kids into the car and head for Linvilla Orchards' Annual Raspberry Festival, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday (137 W. Knowlton Road, Media, 610-876-7116). Pick berries, enjoy music, hayrides and kids' activities. The Linvilla Grill will be serving if you don't bring your own goodies, and the farm market will have raspberry tarts and more.