University City Townhomes residents now have until end of the year to find new low-income housing
The tenants’ federal affordable housing subsidies had previously been set to expire on Oct. 8, but the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development agreed to an extension to Dec. 27.
- The arrest of a prominent Bucks County activist is rallying the Catholic antiabortion right
- Eagles’ Nick Sirianni braces for Doug Pederson’s return to Philadelphia
- Delco District Attorney and Fanta Bility's family attorney make a statement outside courthouse
- Philadelphia attorney to defend Trump Organization in Manhattan criminal case
- Fanta Bility's uncle makes a statement outside courthouse
- White House: New rule will show ‘true cost’ of plane tickets
- James Harden is thinner and Joel Embiid is healthier as Sixers prepare to contend this season
A bar fight, a heart attack, and 12 years of sobriety: Jimmy Harrity’s path to Philadelphia City Council
Harrity said he is grateful for the second chances he has had in life. But he's worried some Philly kids aren't even getting a first chance now.